Law Dissertation Help
Writing a law dissertation can sometimes be as difficult as presenting a case before the judge. However, you can reduce the complexity of this task by taking the assistance of the experts of MyAssignmenthelp.com. For over ten years, we have been helping students in achieving their academic goals.
A law dissertation is a very crucial document that you need to prepare in order to receive your degree. This task can be seen as the mammoth of all the tasks you have done while pursuing your law degree. Both the word count and the complexity of this task are higher than anything else that you have written in your academic life. Additionally, your professor is likely to check your copy much critically. Hence, it will be a wise decision to avail our online law dissertation writing help.
MyAssignmenthelp.com provides you with the opportunity to get way ahead of your peers and secure higher final grades. We offer you a comprehensive service that helps you to write every section of the dissertation. So, hurry up and contact us now.
Visit The Hub Of The Best Law Dissertation Topics/Ideas
To begin with your law dissertation, you have to, at first, find an appropriate topic. Apparently, it may seem like an easy job. But selecting a single one from the pool of topics is not so easy. If you find yourself lost for finding a good law dissertation topic, seek our help.
Our experts understand your requirements properly and provide you with the perfect law dissertation ideas. With our help, you’ll be able to find out topics that will:
- Be interesting for you
- Known to you, i.e., you will have basic knowledge on it
- Have sufficient resources available on it
Have a look at some of the topics we have provided to our previous clients:
- International legal structure to provide protection to journalists in conflict and war zones
- Should the right to bear arms be forbidden?
- The effect of the racial discrimination laws in developed countries on the workplace environment
- Technology’s impact on the protection of intellectual property rights
- If the media misuses the freedom of speech for influencing public interest arguments
- Did the anti-corruption legislation of the succeed or failed?
- Is there sufficient law to ensure the safety of women in their workplace?
If you wish to draft a high-quality law dissertation, get the perfect ideas generated by our experts.
Get Brilliant Law Dissertation Writing Service
Write A Proposal That The Committee Cannot Reject
Before you start to write the main paper, you have to prepare the law dissertation proposal. You must make this paper very impressive so that it gets accepted by the dissertation committee of your university or college.
Now, if you don’t write a quality proposal, you might have to write it again. This will ultimately waste your time and effort. If you want to avoid this, get our law dissertation help.
What are the key parts of a proposal that our experts accurately maintain?
The first page will include the title of the dissertation and other details of the writer.
This is the first section of the law dissertation. Here, our experts introduce the topic, outline the research question, and portray how the paper proceeds.
Aims And Objectives
Here, it is discussed what the main objective and aim of the research work are. Our professionals also mention what the research work aims to achieve as well as the outcomes that can be expected.
The dissertation proposal also includes some background info of the research topic, the literature review and a summary of the major developments in the relevant area of study.
In this section, our professionals put forth the sources they aim to use in the research work. Along with this, it is also mentioned what kind of data will be collected from the research. Other than this, how the collected data will be analysed, as well as the reason behind choosing the specific research method is discussed in this section.
To make the proposal strong, our writers also discover the potential implications of the research work. Other than this, they also mention what they are aiming to contribute to the existing knowledge on the subject matter.
In the proposal of your law dissertation, our professionals also include a bibliography section. This part contains appropriate citations for each source used.
By including all these sections, we make sure that the correct law dissertation structure is used in the paper.
Sample Question And Solution For Law Dissertation Help
University: University Of Sunderland Country: United Kingdom
You are working in a law firm advising new start-up companies on the legal system and key legislation that they are required to know and apply. You have been asked to produce a handbook for new companies in order to support your business advice and guidance.
The handbook must include the following sections:
- An explanation of the legal system in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). A critical reflection of the legal system using examples to demonstrate strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the sources of law in the HKSAR.
- An explanation of the role of government in law-making.
- An explanation of how statutory and common law is applied in the justice courts in the HKSAR.
- An explanation of the key legislation, regulations, and standards that a new business needs to be aware of. Analysis of the potential implications of law on business. For example, copyright law, contract law, employment law, etc.
Your client approaches you because they have the following disputes/problems. For each problem case presented, you must apply and justify a legal solution to the problem.
Chan wants to start up a new business with his friend. Give an introduction to different types and classification of business organizations in Hong Kong in both the public and private sectors, providing specific examples to illustrate different legal structures. Explain to Chan the advantages and disadvantages of 2 different legal structures. Finally, Chan decides to set up a private limited company with his friend. Advise Chan as to the procedures in setting up a private limited company. Assist Chan to complete the standard form required by the Companies Registry and attach it in the Appendix. Also, advise Chan what other documents he needs to submit. An evaluation of his new company is managed and funded.
Grace runs a small flower shop in Central in the form of a private limited company. Grace is the sole member and director of the company. Fanny has been employed as Grace’s assistant for more than 3 years. One day when Grace returned to her shop after the long weekend, she found that most of the flowers withered. This was because Fanny had forgotten to water all the plants and put sufficient water in the pots before the weekend. Grace was furious and dismissed Fanny immediately. Fanny thought she would be entitled to have one month’s notice on termination as well as the long service payment.
- Apart from your law firm, where could Fanny obtain legal advice? Compare and contrast the different sources of legal advice.
- Advise the Fanny of her rights as an employee. Apply the law and justify your legal solution.
Ms. Law lived in Mainland China. When she visited Hong Kong one day, Ms. Law opened an account in Bank X. She was also invited to subscribe to a financial product. She subscribed to it thinking that she could withdraw money from that financial product freely. After 9 months, she visited Hong Kong again. She wanted to withdraw money from the financial product but was refused. It was because the financial product was an insurance plan with fixed investment tenure and therefore money could not be withdrawn freely. She then requested a refund of her contributions from the financial product but again was refused because it was after the cooling-off period and she did not have the right to cancel the investment.
- Assess three different ways to resolve the dispute including alternative dispute resolution. Evaluate the effectiveness of these three legal solutions.
- Advise Ms. Law of her rights, if any, under the contract. Apply the law and justify your legal solution.
1. Legal system: The legal framework in the HKSAR region comprises of two primary legislative systems. The two legislative systems are known as the Rule of the law and the Sources of the Law. These two laws define and govern the legal entities within the region of HKSAR. The evaluation of the legal framework has been portrayed in the following:
The Rule of the law: The rule of law is one of the most looked upon and basic pieces of the legal governing structure of the country of Hong Kong. This law is better known as the power law in the country. This law highlights that no one in the country irrespective of their authority or power is indispensable in the country and can be punishable under in case of guilty. Furthermore, the rule of the law states that every people within the parameters of HKSAR is equal and in front of the law. The aspect of power, wealth, and prominence in the stature in the living are disregarded to a major extent by the rule of the law (Cao, 2010). This is the basic and the prime principle of this legal framework. Read More
How To Write A Law Dissertation?
Learn From The Experts
We intend to give you the best academic writing service. This is why we hire only the best minds in the industry. They can assist you in understanding how to write a law dissertation. We use the most rigorous recruiting procedure to select our team members.
What makes our law dissertation writers special? All the experts associated with our service possess all of the followings:
Every professional in our team are highly qualified. They are either a Master’s or PhD degree holders. This is why they know how to create an impressive law dissertation that can bring the highest score to the students.
We hire only those who have a long experience in this line. Thus, they can easily solve any problem that might emerge at the time of writing the law dissertation.
Another thing that our professionals have is vast knowledge in their area of study. They are avid readers and also stay updated on the latest advancement or changes taking place in their field of study.
We also make sure that the candidates have all the skills that help them to create the best dissertations. This includes everything from time management skill for completing the task fast, to proofreading skill that helps to make the paper flawless.
All of our experts are highly dedicated to provide high-quality dissertations at the right time.
All these qualities make our writers the most credible ones whom you can rely on for learning how to do law dissertation help.
Law Dissertation Help Services At Slashed Prices
Are you concerned about your budget? At MyAssignmenthelp.com, you won’t have to worry about that. As we aim at making sure every student can afford our service, we keep our prices on the lower side. This is one of the reasons our law dissertation writing service is extremely popular among students.
With MyAssignmenthelp.com, you will get many opportunities to save your money. We provide the best offers and discounts that lower our price further.
Some of these offers are as follows:
- New user discount- If you are using our service for the first time, you will get a special discount on the final price.
- Bulk order offer- Place multiple orders simultaneously and pay less than what you would have to if you place separate orders.
- Referral bonus- Refer our service to your family and friends to receive a special bonus when they pay for our expert help.
- Seasonal bonus- We also provide various offers throughout the year. Check our webpage regularly to learn about those.
From us, you will also get the best value for your money. So, you will always receive the best quality law dissertation help from us even for the low price you have to pay us.
Reach to us now to begin your journey to academic success.